Over the next 2 weeks, we’ll be releasing Who’s On My Wifi Windows Agent 4.0.2, and Who’s On My WiFi Android Agent 2.1.5.
Who’s On My WiFi Windows Changes
- Windows version 4.0.2 uses the new Owl logo.
- We’ve added an option for a Shared Privacy Key for agents that use our online analytics system and have networks with multiple scanning agents that want to ensure that devices that go from one part of the network are not counted twice when going to a different part of the network.
- We added a better way to handle our online analytics connection under network conditions that could cause the agent to disconnect like access points being overloaded or having sever network congestion. This should give a better connection experience for certain networks.
Who’s On My WiFi Android Changes
- Android version 2.1.5 uses the new Owl logo.
- Similar to the new Windows agent, we’ve added the option of a Shared Privacy Key for agents that use our online analytics system with multiple network segments.
- We added some software bug fixes related to online connectivity.